|Court Ordered Bankruptcy & Government Surplus Auction|
Auction: Saturday April 22nd at 10 AM
Preview: Friday April 21st 9-4 PM
Address: 430 West 300 North, SLC UT 84103
Parking: available along 300 North, behind West High School or along 400 West
NO Children Please
Lot list posted: see below
Vehicles: 2013 Dodge Charger, 2013 Dodge Charger, 2011 Dodge Charger, 2011 Dodge Charger, 2011 Dodge Charger, 2011 Dodge Charger, 2009 Dodge Charger, 2007 GMC Savana, 2005 H2 Hummer, 2005 Subaru Legacy 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix, 1997 Cadillac El Dorado
Trucks 2007 Ford F250, 2007 Ford F350, 2006 Ford F250, 2006 Ford F250 XL Diesel, 2006 GMC C5600 Duramax Diesel, 2005 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado, 1998 GMC 4000 Box Truck Diesel, 1994 Kenworth T800 Tractor, 1981 Mack Truck 10 Wheeler Bucket, 2011 Ford F450 XL (needs new engine): 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500
Boat 1988 Carver Montego 2357 Double Cabin Yacht w/ Trailer
Motorcycle(s): 1971 Honda SL350 Scrambler
Travel Trailer: 1992 Travel Trailer, 1989 5th wheel travel trailer
Sports Memorabilia: Signed Stockton to Malone Baseball Dated 1994 -cube made from Gallery of History Made Box, Olympic Pins from SLC 2002 Winter Olympics, LA 1984 Olympics Pins, 2002 SLC Winter Olympic Jacket, Signed Brett Favre jersey and Jim Plunkett signed jersey
Time Share: Park City Summit Watch Marriott: Gold Week, June-October, One week every year. 2017 dues have been paid, dues not due until 2018. Gold Weeks 23-37. Fees are approx. $1,500 a year. (buyer to pay for the $25 transfer packet and all transfership/title fees) Marriott has the first right of refusal of sell, we'll require a $500 deposit, if Marriott rejects the sale your deposit will be refunded.
Miscellaneous: Duck Stamps, Kershaw Knives, Binder of historic stamps, Framed Duck Stamps from Robert Bateman & Leon Parson, 4' Frank Gallagher Indian
Erkelens & Olson Auctioneers
Utah's Leading Auctioneers & Appraisers
2. 1971 Honda 350 Motorcycle w/ 5,977 miles
3. Urban Sporty Euro Edition Scooter 150cc w/ 221 Miles
6. 1998 GMC Diesel Box Truck w/ 90K mi.
7. 2006 Ford F250 Diesel Utility Truck w/ 154K Mi.
8. 2006 Ford F250 XL Super Duty Utility Truck w/ 119K Mi.
9. 2011 Ford F450 6.7 Power Stroke w/ 193K Mi. (needs new engine)**
10. 2011 Dodge Charger w/ 104K Mi.
11. 2013 Dodge Charger w/ 110K mi.
12. 2009 Dodge Charger w/ 107K Mi.
13. 2011 Dodge Charger w/ 107K Mi.
14. 2013 Dodge Charger w/ 106K Mi.
15. 2011 Dodge Charger w/ 110K Mi.
16. 2011 Dodge Charger w/ 112K Mi.
17. 2005 Hummer H2 w/ 81K Mi.
18. 1995 Ford Windstar w/ 153K Mi.
19. 1991 Toyota SR5 Truck 140K mi
20. 1992 Sandpiper by Cobra
21. 1989 Calay 5th Wheel Travel Trailer
22. 1998 Carver Montego 23' Boat
23. 1994 Kenwroth Tractor Truck w/ 98K mi.
24. 2005 Subaru Legacy 131K Mi. (rebuilt restored title)
25. 2005 Chevrolet Silverado w/ 171K Mi.
26. 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix w/ 149K Mi.
27. 1997 Cadillac Eldorado w/ 103K Mi.
28. 2007 Ford F250 XL Super Duty Diesel w/ 198K Mi.
29. 2006 Ford F350 Lariat Super Duty Diesel w/ 230K Mi.
30. 2007 Ford F350 Super Duty Diesel 4x4
31. 2008 GMC Savannah w/ 129K Mi.
32. 2006 GMC C6500 Diesel w/ 119K Mi.
33. 1981 mack Bucket Truck Boom, 603 Hours
34. Marriott Summit Watch Gold week timeshare (Marriott has the first right of refusal of sell, we'll require a $500 deposit, if Marriott rejects the sale your deposit will be refunded)
41. (3) Bolow
42. (3) Puka Necklaces
43. Sasson WAtch Swiss Made
44. (2) Sasson WAtches Trinad Rock
45. DeJune Watch w/ Case
46. Infantry Automatic w/ Date
47. Infantry New Watch Quartz Limited, Stainless Steel
48. Invicta Automatic Watch w/ Box
49. Invicta Watch w/ Box
50. Semi precious Stone Bracelet w/ Diamond
51. (5) Solid Gold American Eagle Coins w/ Case
52. (3) Olympic Pins w/ Cases
53. (2) CocaCola Olympic Pins
54. (7) Olympic Pins
55. (5) Olympic Pins Black
56. (8) Olympic Pins
57. Misc. Packaged Olympic Pins
58. Misc. Loose Olympic Pins
59. Davis county Sherrif Olympic Pin
60. (3) Eagle Pins
61. Stage Coach Olympic Pin
62. Trains w/ golden Spike Olympic Pins
63. 2002 Olympic Torch Relay Book
64. Silver LImited Edition medallion in Case
65. Bronze limited edition medallion in Case
66. Gold limitied edition medallion in case
67. Blue Book w/ collectable Post Cards & Stamps
68. 1986 Half Dollar Commorative Coin w/ Stamps
69. New Liberty Half Dollar w/ Stamps 1986
70. Bill of Rights 1st Day of Issue
71. 1st day of issue Space Shuttle Coin & Stamps
72. Highly Collectable baseball: Stockton to Malone Signed Baseball
73. Duck Stamp Books
74. (3) Books
75. (3) Misc. Stamps: Sheep, Michigan Statehood
76. 1984 Uncut Stamp From Federal Reserve Districts
77. Duck Belt Buckle
78. Kershaw (2) Knives & Stamp Wildlife 50 yr. Anniversary
79. Green Book w/ Misc. Stamps
80. Robert Bateman Collectable Print & Stamp, Numbered, Dated 1985
81. Robert Bateman 1987 Collectable Print & Stamp Geese
82. Leon Parson collectable Print & Stamp 1986
83. William Morris 50th Anniversary of Waterfowl w/ Stamps
84. Brett Favre Jersey w/ Certificate
85. Jim Plunkett Jersey w/ Certificate
86. 1984 Collectable Olympic Pins in Case
87. Olympic Hat w/ Collectable Pins
88. 1984 Olympic Collectable Set
89. Olympic Jacket
90. Print w/ Frame
91. (2) Beige Loveseats
92. Beige Loveseat
93. New Woods in Box
94. Duck Picture Signed & Numbered
95. Washburn 6 String guitar w/ Case
96. Carved Indian
97. Pool Table w/ Accessories
98. (2) Pool Table Chairs
99. Russell Bronze Cast After Herd Quitter 644/950
100. Apex TV no remote
101. Samsung T.V. w/ Remote
103. Antique Oriental Chest "Crack"
105. Small Podium
106. Entertainment Center
107. Shadow Box
108. Roller Machine
109. Box of Cards Misc.
110. (2) Boxes of Electronics: credit card readers, Wand & misc.
111.Laptop Bags & golf Organizer
112. Misc. Bulbs
113. (2) Hitches
114. Box of Straps
115. Box of Jumper Cables
116. Box of Surge Protectors
117. (2) Crates of Chairs
118. (2) Crates of Hitches
119. Box of Hardware
120. (6) Lights w/ Wire
121. (2) Boxes of Extension Cords
122. Misc. Weights (not cart)
123. Office Chairs
124. (11) File Cabinets
126. Tig Welder
127. (3) File Cabinets
128. Miller Weler Only
129. (5) Boxes of Wire
130. Lincoln Weler Electric
131. Grinder Buffer Sawzall
132. Red Tool Cabinet
133. Pneumatic Tools
135. Scaffolding w/ 3 Planks
136. Cart w/ Dolly
Terms of Auction/Common Questions:
Everything is selling "as is, where is" what you see is what you get. No minimums & no reserves, absolute auction! all sales are final. To bid at the auction you must register for a bid card and by signing up for the bid card you agree to the terms listed on the bid-card must have a photo id to register. Remmoval and payment is immediate. We charge sales tax of 6.85% Bankruptcy items will have a $195 dollar documentation fee on all titled items. Govt. Surplus items will have an 8% buyers premium (no doc fee). Please handle your title responsibly once received, and lost we will charge $195 for replacement.
Terms of payment: Cash or certified funds. Certified funds are cashiers check made payable to Erkelens & Olson. Credit cards will be charged 5% Auction starts at 10 AM and we go in numerical order of the lot list. If you purchase a vehicle you can put a $500 dollar cash deposit and we give you Monday until Noon to pay in full. Please do not leave the auction yard without settling up with the cashier and making a deposit.
*items subject to change Call us with any questions 801-355-6655
Bid card terms: Cash-Checks will only be accepted if accompanied with bank letter of guarantee. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF AUCTION regardless of when it is picked up. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information. Every effort is made to "guard" merchandise throughout the auction, however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid. Therefore, he is advised to further guard his items at his own discretion. The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the seller. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.