|Exquisite Rockville Property for auction|
Erkelens & Olson Auctioneers
Auction: April 11th at 2 PM
Preview Days: April 5th & 8th, 11-2 PM
Auction location: on site
Address: 991 West 230 South, Rockville Utah 84763
(5 minutes from Zion National Park)
Property Info: Click here for the drone view of the property
11,094 sq. feet two story, ranch house, 832 Sq. feet bunk/house staff room quarters, one-room log cabin, and two ponds
Previous Use: A 16-Bed Residential Treatment rehabiltiation facility
Water rights: 8 shares included
Location: The property is located at 991 West 230 South, Rockville, Utah, 84753, The property is also described along Grafton Road within Section 2, Township 42 South, Range 11 West, SLB&M, Town of Rockville, Washington County, Utah
Appraisal: Appraised for $3 Million one year ago.
Zoning: RA-5 (Rural Residential Agricultural – 5-acre minimum) and OS-20 (Open Space - 20-acre minimum), Rockville
Public Utilites: all available
Flood Zone: Zone X and A - FEMA Map 49053C 0890G - dated April 2, 2009. The subject property is partially impacted by Flood Zone A, which is special flood hazard area with proximity to the Virgin River.
CALL US W/ ANY QUESTIONS 801-355-6655
Improved with a 7,736-square foot two-story residential home with a 3,358-square foot basement, an attached 484-square foot garage, a 600-square foot detached garage, a 832-square foot bunk house/staff building, a 230-square foot one-room log cabin, a log shed totaling 96 square feet, two ponds, a swimming pool and a 130-square foot pool house. The main house with some of the miscellaneous site improvements were built in 1992.
Bunk house, log sheds, and detached garage were built in 1965. The subject improvements consist of a detached two-story style with a gabled Spanish tile roof and wood frame with stucco exterior walls. Two-car attached garage, gas (propane) furnace heating and electric air-conditioning cooling system. The main level floor plan includes a large open patio that leads to two main entries, one of which enters near the kitchen and dining area with a flight of stairs leading to the upper level, a large living room and dining hall with two gas burning fireplaces, a sitting/gathering room or study, two large bedrooms with private bathrooms, large pantry and half bath near the kitchen.
Kitchen includes granite countertops, tile flooring, dishwasher, disposal, range/oven andfan/hood. The home includes two flights of stairs.
Upper level includes four bedrooms with private bathroom, three sitting/therapy rooms (one of which includes a fireplace) and a half bath. The upper level floor plan includes a wood balcony that raps around the whole building.
Basement is improved with an exercise/fitness center, two bedrooms, laundry room, bathroom, a spa and sauna room, utility room, and a two car attached garage.
Utah's Leading Auctioneers
Real Estate Terms of Auction:
1. REGISTRATION OF BIDDERS. REGISTRATION TO TAKE PLACE FROM 1 PM TO 2 PM ON TUESDAY APRIL 11TH. AUCTION TO TAKE PLACE ONSITE (991 West 230 South, Rockville Utah 84763. THOSE WISHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BIDDING PROCESS OF THE SALE ARE REQURED TO OBTAIN, FILL OUT, A BIDDER REGISTRATION FORM DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. AN INDIVIDUAL'S SIGNATURE ON THE BIDDER REGISTRATION FORM IS AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF HIS/HER FULL AND COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITONS AND HIS/HER AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND THEREBY. THEREFORE, BIDDERS ARE CAUTIONED TO CAREFULLY READ ALL APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDTIONS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENT AND THE SALES FLYER BEFORE SIGNING THE BIDDER REGISTRATION CARD. BIDDERS MUST PRESENT A PHOTO ID AND EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT IN THE AMOUNT OF $50,000.00 IN THE FORM OF CASHIER'S OR CERTIFIED CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO ERKELENS & OLSON AUCTIONEERS. EACH REGISTERED BIDDER WILL BE ISSUED A BIDDER NUMBER UPON COMPLETTION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. EACH BIDDER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF HIS/HER BIDDER NUMBER AND ANY USE BY ANOTHER PERSON IS PRESUMED TO BE WITH THE CONSENT OF /AND CONTRACTUALLY BINDING ON THE REGISTERED BIDDER. ONLY REGISTERED BIDDERS WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE AUCTION.
2. EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT. IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE BIDDING IS COMPLETED, THE HIGH BIDDER WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE A $50,000 EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT IN THE FORM OF A CASHIERS/CERTIFIED CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO ERKELENS & OLSON AUCTIONEERS. WITHIN 3 DAYS A 10% DEPOSIT OF PURCHASE PRICE IS DUE, APRIL 14TH BY 5 PM. THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER'S DEPOSIT(S) WILL BE RETAINED AS THE INITIAL PAYMENT FOR THE PROPERTY. PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS, BANK LETTERS, OR LETTERS OF CREDIT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. A CASHIER'S CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO THE BIDDERS NAME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. EARNEST MONEY IS NON REFUNDABLE IF BIDDER IS UNABLE TO PERFORM ON HIS/HER CONTRACT OF THE PROPERTY.
3. INSPECTION OF PROPERTY. THE BIDDER IS INVITED, URGED, AND CAUTIONED TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A BID. FAILURE TO INSPECT PROPERTY SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE CAUSE FOR CANCELLATION OF SALE. PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE TO BE VIEWED AT ANY TIME. E&O WILL BE THERE APRIL 5TH & 8TH FROM 11 AM TO 2 PM FOR BIDDERS TO PREVIEW AND INSPECT THE PROPERTY.
4. ORAL STATEMENTS AND MODIFICATIONS. CHANGES MAY BE MADE ON THE DAY OF THE SALE TO THE PROPERTY STATUS OR DESCRIPTIONS IN THE SALES FLYER. THESE CHANGES TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PREVIOUS FLYER INFORMATION PERTINENT TO THE PROPERTY, BUT DO NOT ALTER IN ANY WAY THE BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
5. REAL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS. THE BIDDER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE PROPERTY IS OFFERED, PURCHASED AND ACCEPTED BY THE BUYER "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS AND GOOD QUALITIES". SELLER AND ITS AGENT MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, OR IMPLIED AS TO QUALITY, CONDITION OR HABITABILITY. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SALES FLYER WAS DERIVED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT, BUT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE RELIED ENTIRELY ON HIS/HER OWN INFORMATION, JUDGMENT AND INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY.
6. OFFERING OF PROPERTY FOR AUCTION AND SUBMISSION OF BIDS. ONCE THE SELLER ACCEPTS A BID, A FINAL WRITTEN SALES CONTRACT WILL BE PREPARED TO INCLUDE THE INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION OF THE HIGH BIDDER WITH THE ACCEPTED BID AMOUNT. A CONTRACT WILL ALSO BE SIGNED WITH THE DESIGNATED BACK UP BIDDER.
7. CONSIDERATION OF BIDS. THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, AND TO WAIVE ANY TECHNICAL DEFECTS IN BIDS. PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OF THE SELLER.
8. FINANCING. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING HIS/HER OWN FINANCING ARRANGEMENTS AS REQUIRED. THE SELLER DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCING FOR THE PURCHASE OF ANY PROPERTY OFFERED UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BIDDERS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO INVESTIGATE AND SECURE FINANCING ARRANGEMENTS, IF REQUIRED, PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE AT THIS PUBLIC OFFERING.
9. CLOSING. CLOSING WILL BE HELD WITHIN 45 CALENDAR DAYS OF THE DATE THE SELLER SIGNS THE SALES CONTRACT ACCEPTING THE BUYER'S OFFER. (THURSDAY MAY 25TH CLOSING COSTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TRANSFER TAXES, DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDING FEES, AND ESCROW FEES WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CUSTOMS OF COUNTY IN WHICH THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. CLOSING TO TAKE PLACE AT TITLE ONE AT 1275 FORT UNION BLVD., SUITE 100, COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS UT 84047
10. TITLE. CLEAR TITLE WILL BE CONVEYED VIA THE SELLER. LIENS AND OTHER ENCUMBRANCES WILL BE PAID BY THE SELLERS. TITLE INSURANCE IS AVAIABLE AT BUYERS EXPENSE
12. 3% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE IN EFFECT TO BE PAID BY BUYER.
GOOD LUCK AT THE AUCTION!
Give us a call w/ any questions 801-355-6655